Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
September 13, 2019 at 8:22 am #4566551

flemmingN

I am trying to: Get the logo on the same line as my menu

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: A regular size menu where everything is on the same line

Instead, I got: A really big menu with logo and menu items seperated into different lines

September 13, 2019 at 11:14 am #4567861

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hey,

I checked this out and I think that this is the way that the theme is made to make the menu go on a the next line if there are too many items added to it. As a test, you can remove one item from the menu and see if things are going back on just one line.

Also, you can look on the theme options and see if there's any option for header width. As I can see, it's limited to 1100px. You might be able to increase this value to let more items be added to the menu and still have the logo on the same line. This is a limitation from the theme, not from the WPML plugin.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Logo is displaced when additional languages are added’ is closed to new replies.