Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I am upgrading this staging website : https://staging.charles-frey.f...

From this live website : https://charles-frey.fr/

I am installing Woocommerce on the staging one. But from the time i updated WPML to v4.2.4.1 the logo which was in the middle with WPML v3.8.4 in the live website, now it shifts right.

Solution: I flushed the cache memory before visiting the front-end of the site and the issue disappeared.

Relevant Documentation:

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
April 3, 2019 at 5:06 pm

geraldC-2

Hi

I am upgrading this staging website :
hidden link...

From this live website :
hidden link

I am installing Woocommerce on the staging one.
But from the time i updated WPML to v4.2.4.1 the logo which was in the middle with WPML v3.8.4 in the live website, now it shifts right.

I understood that previously Jupiter Theme was considering that flags was not navigation menu. So logo was placed in the middle of text items.
But now as you could see that is not the case anymore.
I'm in touch with Jupiter theme author too.

Please you could you check if you could provide me help ?

April 3, 2019 at 5:46 pm #3529401

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

I visited the staging site and I can see the logo in the middle of the header. See attached image.

I flushed the cache memory before visiting the front-end of the site.

Could you tell me if the issue persists?

Kind regards,
Carlos

April 4, 2019 at 6:57 am #3532627

geraldC-2

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

April 4, 2019 at 8:19 pm #3538365

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hi there,

I'm glad to hear that the issue is solved 🙂

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need our help in the future with WPML. We will be more than happy to help.
Best regards,
Carlos