Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 3 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author Posts
September 22, 2020 at 1:15 pm #7069833

dorittv

Tell us what you are trying to do?
Logo should be in dutch on default, cant get it right anymore.
dutch logo
hidden link
english logo:
hidden link

Is there any documentation that you are following?
Tried a couple of tickets but no succes.

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Login:
hidden link
WPML

September 22, 2020 at 4:04 pm #7071581

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Could you please follow the below steps and let me know how it goes?

1. Please go to Salient >> Header Navigation > Logo & General Styling and enable the Use Image for Logo options.

2. Then upload the dutch logo.

3. Upload the English logo in your site Media >> Library and copy the logo ID and URL to use in translation.

4. Now go to WPML >> String Translation and click on Translate texts in admin screens from bottom of the page.

5. Search for ‘[salient_redux][logo]’ in the search box and select the [salient_redux][logo]url and [salient_redux][logo]id checkboxes and press the Add to String Translation button.

6. Now you can add the logo ID and URL as translation from WPML >> String Translation page.

Thank you

logo id and URL.jpg
September 23, 2020 at 5:10 pm #7082941

dorittv

Hi Noman, thanks for your response. I cant add the string translation.

Screenshot 2020-09-23 at 19.04.58.png
September 23, 2020 at 5:13 pm #7082967

dorittv

Maybe something to do with this?

Screenshot 2020-09-23 at 19.13.15.png
September 24, 2020 at 9:59 am #7089285

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

It looks like string is already added into String Translation, so we just need to search and translate it from WPML >> String Translation.

If still an issue persists, please provide temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your site or staging/test site, so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.