This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 4.09 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: The long description sometimes (not for all products) is not visible at the classic translator.

Solution: Normally Translation Editor hides the editor contents in favor of page builder strings when you switch the builder.

Please go to WPML > packages and delete the package of that product: https://take.ms/sni8FO if you see that there. Then update the product. That fixed the issue.

Please note that it will delete the UX builder translated strings permanently. So do this only when moving from UX Builder to native editor permanently not for testing.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by johanv-3 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
August 10, 2019 at 4:26 pm #4375789

johanv-3

I am trying to:

Some of my products are not fully translatable.
The long description sometimes (not for all products) is not visible at the classic translator.
When i load the classic editor its shows the Page Builder bar just a second or 2 and it disappears.

I tried:
Updating Theme
De-activate Theme
De-activate all plugins exc. WPML & Wooc

Product:
hidden link

When i go

August 11, 2019 at 6:10 am #4376597

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

Were you using UX Buidler for the products in the past?
Normally Translation Editor hides the editor contents in favor of page builder strings when you switch the builder.

Please go to WPML > packages and delete the package of that product: hidden link if you see that there.
Then update the product. That fixed the issue.

Please note that it will delete the UX builder translated strings permanently. So do this only when moving from UX Builder to native editor permanently not for testing.

Some of my products are not fully translatable.
- I guess you will not see this issue in the new products you are creating as the new products will use the current editor

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Riffaz.

August 22, 2019 at 11:57 am #4439049

johanv-3

Great work!! Thanks this solved my issue!!