This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
July 10, 2019 at 2:35 pm #4181527

karimA-4

Hello,

SEMRush is reporting an issue with this page: hidden link

But this page should not even exist... It should be only accessible by either hidden link or hidden link

How can we eliminate this page?

See screenshot: hidden link

Thanks,

July 10, 2019 at 2:35 pm #4181529

karimA-4

I emailed Yoast about the issue and they pointed me out to you, here is their response: hidden link

July 10, 2019 at 10:19 pm #4184657

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

i can see the redirection not happening on your site but at the moment i am not able to reproduce on a clean environment with just WPML and no Yoast.

what are your results if you deactivate Yoast temporary ?

you can visit the following URL and test this on my sandbox environment

hidden link

then go to just hidden link , try to remove /en/ and enter , it will redirect to /en/ again

am i missing a step perhaps ? to set this up i created a page "vehicles" and another one "bmw" and set "vehicles" as the parent.

Also i noticed that you are using an older version of WPML , if possible please update to the latest versions first and test. (clear your cache afterwards as well)

https://wpml.org/downloads/

The topic ‘[Closed] Looks like WPML is not redirecting archive pages to the main language version’ is closed to new replies.