This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 44 replies, has 5 voices.

Last updated by Dominykas 5 years, 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Dominykas.

Author Posts
December 11, 2013 at 9:04 am #306056

olafJ-2

Hi, I still have the problem that products are loosing their connection to the translation. I have my page in englisch, translated to german.
This morning I had a product that had lost the connection to german and I made the translation new by deleting the german, and translate new.
Now another 3 translations are lost, one complete, and two other have lost the connection!? The translation still exist, but it is on both listing with a +!
What can I do to solve this problem finally?

December 11, 2013 at 9:31 am #306107

Amit
Supporter

Hi there,

Can you please let me know which versions of WPML (&add-ons) & WooCommerce Multilingual you are using ?

Thanks!

December 11, 2013 at 10:55 am #306245

olafJ-2

Dear Amit,
I have
WooCommerce Multilingual Version 3.1
and this hidden link

December 11, 2013 at 11:07 am #306275

Amit
Supporter

Thanks for the information.

The WPML Multilingual CMS core & WPML Media are dev versions right ?

Can you please activate the WP_DEBUG mode - http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/ and let me know if there are any errors being registered ?

Thanks!

December 11, 2013 at 12:20 pm #306393

olafJ-2

Yes, the dev versions are from your company. http://wpml.org/forums/topic/the-next-bug-both-languages-are-displayed/#post-301048

I just saw, for a unknown reason I have two wp-config.php, one with a what ever that wave is called (wp-config~.php). Could this be a reason for a problem?

I just activated debug mode. If I remember right the errors will be displayed at the backend above of the page, right? There are no errors visible.

December 12, 2013 at 8:19 am #307138

Amit
Supporter

Hi, good morning,

The errors will not always be displayed, please create a file named error_log.txt in your install - look at the bottom of this doc for more explanation please - http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/, meanwhile I'll investigate your duplicate wp-config files - did you look at their content - are tey duplicated ?

Thanks!

December 12, 2013 at 3:17 pm #307539

olafJ-2

Hi,
I did how you want and put a error_log.txt into httpdocs folder. It does not show any errors yet.

Regarding the wp-config.php, I just notice that there are 3 at all!!!???
wp-config-sample.php, wp-config~.php, wp-config-sample.php

I can give you ftp access if it helps...

December 12, 2013 at 5:51 pm #307634

olafJ-2

Dear Amit, I'm loosing all the time products! This time the english version is lost hidden link, the german still exist hidden link
I urgently need a solution!

December 13, 2013 at 8:43 am #307847

Amit
Supporter

Hi , good morning,

I am on a vacation until Monday the 16th of December, when I am back I'll take another look here, please leave me a message on Sunday night or Monday morning, here in the forum, so it pops up in my queue.

Thanks!

December 17, 2013 at 3:57 pm #309759

olafJ-2

Hi Amit,
I hope you are relaxed and can solve my problem now.

December 18, 2013 at 8:50 am #310079

Amit
Supporter

Hi, good morning,

Yes I am fine and relaxed 🙂 the wp-config issue - this is fine.

I am enabling the private details box. Please add your site's credentials and I'll take a look. If needed I'll pass to 2pier support, so we don't loose time here.

Cheers!

December 18, 2013 at 11:31 am #310231

olafJ-2

Hi Amit, you didn't activate private detail box, I didn't see it....

December 18, 2013 at 2:10 pm #310362

Amit
Supporter

Hi,

Didn't I ? sorry...it's activated no - please see the screenshot - hidden link

Please also provide me some step by step on how to replicate the issue.

Thanks!

December 18, 2013 at 3:10 pm #310413

olafJ-2

Hi Amit,
Please read the description above. I can't say anything else, just that the translation looses the connection, or the translation is missing complete.
just lost connection:

Swan Egg Chair Glides | Fritz Hansen | Arne Jacobsen | Set of 4
hidden link
German
hidden link
#
Eames LCW DCW | Herman Miller | Evans | Under Seat Shock Mounts
hidden link
German
hidden link
#
For a unknown reason this item exist two times... may be I tried to repair
hidden link
hidden link
#
and so on...
Elephant Leather Grease 125ml
Smooth Leather Cleaning MINI Set With Leather Protector
Eames Lounge Chair Seat Support
Set of 4 x Glides | Herman Miller | Vitra | Eames | White

December 18, 2013 at 7:13 pm #310528

Amit
Supporter

Hi,

I will be away for a few days now - so I am passing your ticket to Dominykas, he'll be able to help you with that.

Thanks!

The topic ‘[Closed] Loosing connection to translation, again and again’ is closed to new replies.