Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego Pereira 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Author Posts
March 25, 2019 at 7:55 pm #3457877

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi there,

Thank you very much for the details.

It seems that you are using the selective sync option of the Divi Global Modules. You can see on the screenshot (the red arrows means that the text will be not synced with the module).

At the moment, unfortunately it's not possible to translate these modules using the translation editor. Please take a look at this errata: https://wpml.org/errata/divi-selective-sync-global-modules-cannot-be-translated/

Our developers are aware of the problem and are working on fixing it. We are doing our best to have all those 3rd party features added ASAP but it takes time to resolve each one and add to a release. You can keep an eye on the errata to see when this feature will be compatible with WPML.

For now the only way is to use normal modules or translate the global modules using the manual editor as a workaround.

If you need more help just let me know.

Kind regards,
Diego

s31.png
March 28, 2019 at 9:12 am #3478581

martineG-3

OK Diego,

I understand the issue.
It still is strange that it worked before (we've been working with WPML for at least 2 years now and never had problems before.

I hope your developers will come up with a solution.
Thanks for your support during these last few weeks.

Have a nice day.
Tony

March 28, 2019 at 6:45 pm #3485021

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Hi there,

Thank you for understanding. I'll update this ticket as soon as the fix is released.

Kind regards,
Diego

July 28, 2021 at 12:48 pm #9299533

Diego Pereira
Supporter

(Updating ticket status)
The issue is related with this errata, and it's already fixed: https://wpml.org/errata/divi-selective-sync-global-modules-cannot-be-translated/
Closing the ticket. Please open a new one if needed.