This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
September 3, 2019 at 7:01 pm #4506971

maxL-15

See subject. How to fix?

hidden link
hidden link

September 3, 2019 at 7:01 pm #4506977

maxL-15

I already saves settings in Woocommerce Advanced and saved Permalinks again.

September 3, 2019 at 8:41 pm #4507245

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

I can see this issue on your site. Nevertheless, when I try to replicate this issue on WooCommerce test site, which is configured to 'Domain per language', I cannot replicate the issue. The lost-password endpoint is showing ok for the second language.

I suspect that there is a collision with the theme or another plugin that might cause this problem. If possible get your site into a minimum environment. Minimum environment means switching to a default WordPress theme like TwentyNineteen and no plugins activated except WPML. You will need first to check if the problem persists when just the theme is switched to TwentyNineteen (for example). If it persists then deactivate all plugins except the WPML and its add-ons and WooCommerce itself. Then please check if the problem persists. If it does not persist so start by activating the plugins one by one and check when the problem comes back, then report to me which was the culprit plugin.

**** Important! Please make a full site backup (files and DB) before you proceed with those steps****

*** If your site is a live site you might want first to try those procedures in a staging environment or a snapshot of your site on your local server or another server. ***

Thanks,
Itamar.

September 3, 2019 at 8:43 pm #4507247

maxL-15

Dear Itamar,
I don't have the ability to create a full site copy right now as the site is live and running. Your colleauge made a Sandbox thing before. Can you do the same and troubleshoot it for me?

Last time I deactivated plugins things didin't end well.

September 4, 2019 at 11:23 am #4510411

maxL-15

Hello? Can someone else reply on this??

September 4, 2019 at 2:01 pm #4511727

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

At the following private message, you will find all the details on how to copy your site into our test server. The process is quite easy.

Thanks,
Itamar.

September 4, 2019 at 2:23 pm #4511993

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

In our forum, we try to keep one issue per ticket.
Continuing with one ticket per issue helps not only supporters to focus on one issue at once, but also enables other users to find solutions to their questions faster.
Please continue about this issue with Laura, my colleague here.
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/lost-password-doesnt-work-2/
I'm closing this ticket.

Regards,
Itamar.