This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
June 17, 2019 at 2:28 pm #4036169

jonasV-7

I am trying to:
Fix errors

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
no errors

Instead, I got:

June 18, 2019 at 4:47 am #4040249

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

1. Errors and Warnings
I attempted to follow the link you provided, but it only led to a blank screen. Perhaps you can cut&paste the primary messages into this same thread?

2. Diagnostic Tests
Please try temporarily changing your active theme to be TwentyNineteen and deactivate your non-WPML plugs temporarily as well. In this configuration, do you still get all the warngins and errors?

If not, please then reactivate your active theme - check the logs for errors/warnings. And then activate your plugins one-by-one until you find the source of conflict generating the warnings/errors.

Thanks for your collaboration.

June 19, 2019 at 8:51 am #4049707

jonasV-7

Narrowed it down to:
Errors happen only in combination with ACF plugin, when created a block with a gallery field.
The line $images = get_field(‘logos’); generates the errors.

<?php
/**
* Partners Block Template.
* @param array $block The block settings and attributes.
* @param string $content The block inner HTML (empty).
* @param bool $is_preview True during AJAX preview.
* @param (int|string) $post_id The post ID this block is saved to.
*/

// Create id attribute allowing for custom “anchor” value.
$id = ‘partners-‘ . $block[‘id’];
if( !empty($block[‘anchor’]) ) {
$id = $block[‘anchor’];
}

// Create class attribute allowing for custom “className” and “align” values.
$className = ‘partners’;
if( !empty($block[‘className’]) ) {
$className .= ‘ ‘ . $block[‘className’];
}
if( !empty($block[‘align’]) ) {
$className .= ‘ align’ . $block[‘align’];
}

// Load values and assing defaults.
$title = get_field(‘title’) ?: ‘Your title here…’;
$images = get_field(‘logos’);
$size = ‘thumbnail’; // (thumbnail, medium, large, full or custom size)
?>

<div id=”<?php echo esc_attr($id); ?>” class=”<?php echo esc_attr($className); ?> partners”>

<h1 class=”header”>
<?php echo $title; ?>
</h1>

<?php if( isset($images) ): ?>
<ul class=”partners”>
<?php foreach( $images as $image ): ?>
<li style=”background-image: url(<?php echo $image[‘url’]; ?>)”>
<?php //echo wp_get_attachment_image( $image[‘ID’], $size ); ?>

<?php endforeach; ?>

<?php endif; ?>

</div>

The debug error:
[19-Jun-2019 07:46:00 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-element-translation.php on line 247
[19-Jun-2019 07:46:00 UTC] PHP Notice: wpdb::prepare werd verkeerd aangeroepen. De query verwachtte één placeholder, maar er is een array met meerdere placeholders verzonden. Lees Foutopsporing in WordPress voor meer informatie. (Dit bericht is toegevoegd in versie 4.9.0.) in /www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4773
[19-Jun-2019 07:46:00 UTC] WordPress databasefout You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ” at line 9 bij query SELECT wpml_translations.translation_id, wpml_translations.element_id, wpml_translations.language_code, wpml_translations.source_language_code, wpml_translations.trid, wpml_translations.element_type
FROM wp_icl_translations wpml_translations
JOIN wp_posts p
ON wpml_translations.element_id = p.ID
AND wpml_translations.element_type = CONCAT(‘post_’, p.post_type)
JOIN wp_icl_translations tridt
ON tridt.element_type = wpml_translations.element_type
AND tridt.trid = wpml_translations.trid
WHERE gemaakt door require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), include(‘/themes/bird1.91/single-venue.php’), the_content, apply_filters(‘the_content’), WP_Hook->apply_filters, do_blocks, render_block, WP_Block_Type->render, render_block_core_block, do_blocks, render_block, WP_Block_Type->render, acf_rendered_block, acf_render_block, include(‘/themes/bird1.91/blocks/partners.php’), get_field, acf_get_value, apply_filters(‘acf/load_value’), WP_Hook->apply_filters, _acf_apply_hook_variations, apply_filters_ref_array(‘acf/load_value/type=gallery’), WP_Hook->apply_filters, WPML_ACF_Attachments->load_translated_attachment, apply_filters(‘wpml_object_id’), WP_Hook->apply_filters, wpml_object_id_filter, SitePress->get_object_id, WPML_Element_Translation->element_id_in, WPML_Element_Translation->maybe_populate_cache
[19-Jun-2019 07:46:00 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-element-translation.php on line 257
[19-Jun-2019 07:46:00 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal offset type in /www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-element-translation.php on line 258
[19-Jun-2019 07:46:00 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-element-translation.php on line 262

All the best,

Jonas

June 19, 2019 at 9:19 am #4049967

Yvette
Supporter

Would you mind if I checked the configuration of the Field Group ?

I am opening the private area for system access (wp-admin and ftp)

Please also include details on the field group in quesiton and how I can replicate the error on your site

Thanks

June 19, 2019 at 9:25 am #4050041

jonasV-7

The field settings are: Do not make 'Field Groups' translatable

June 19, 2019 at 10:27 am #4050669

jonasV-7

Changing the field settings to one of these do not have any effect

- Do not make 'Field Groups' translatable
- Make 'Field Groups' translatable
- Make 'Field Groups' appear as translated

June 19, 2019 at 12:16 pm #4051387

Yvette
Supporter

If you cannot provide access to your system - perhaps you can send us a copy of the site as per these instructions.
https://wpml.org/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

I am opening the private area for the duplciator package

Not being able to take a look at the problem, I really could not comment meangingfully on the problem.

The topic ‘[Closed] Lot's of PHP warnings and errors in debug log’ is closed to new replies.