This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
June 12, 2019 at 2:14 pm #4005067

javierO-6

Tell us what you are trying to do?
On the Advanced translation editor, it says "Remaining quota for automatic translation: 1998 words", my question is, if we use the remaining quota and want to buy more words, will this account javierO-6 be charged for that or will there be an option to pay with a different credit card? Im saying this because we just develop the website but the owner of the site will be adding more content and probably the owner will need to buy more words.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/advanced-translation-editor/

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?
DEV URL: hidden link

DEV URL: hidden link

PRODUCTION URL: hidden link

June 12, 2019 at 3:50 pm #4005901

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

The account that will be charged for the machine translation extra quota will be the one that is registered with the WPML setup on the respective site.

So if the site will be connected to this account you are writing me from, you will be charged from the payment method you set up into this account.

Please let me know if this solved your issue or if you still need help.

I will be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei