This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Client is receiving a notification that he is not using the WCML interface for product translation.

Solution: For translating WooCommerce Products with WPML always go to WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual -> Products.

Relevant Documentation: https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/

Author Posts
April 29, 2019 at 5:47 am

rene-r.-haugeM

this problem relates to this thread: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/detected-a-problem-with-some-tables-in-the-database-please-contact-support/

our main product images have become detached from the products (all products) and the following error is displayed on the secondary language product hidden link

Primery language example url: hidden link
secondary example product url: hidden link

April 29, 2019 at 6:28 pm #3706027

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML Support.

You are refering to a ticket that is mentioning a problem with the database. I did dnot see any similar notification on your site. Did you receive a similar notification earlier?

Inside of your screenshot I can see that you are getting notfied about not using WooCommerce Multilingual (WCML) for your product translations and another one that indicates that the current content is already in process as translation job on Translation Management.

I have visited the module at WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual and realized that only some products have been translated so far. Anyhow, those products are translated including images in both languages.

Could you please proceed by using WCML only to translate products, taxonomies for such, and the other available feature, like Store URL´s. Further, please visit the Status tasb. In the right bottom corner select the Troubleshoot option. Now, syncronize your store content using all available options.

Let me know if this solves the issue.

Kind regards
Andreas

April 30, 2019 at 6:55 am #3708321

rene-r.-haugeM

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!