Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.70 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Alejandro 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
April 23, 2021 at 10:03 am #8607943

darioH-2

Hello, I have a question.

So, on my website, I’m using WPML for translations, and I noticed something strange. When I’m going through the web on the ENG version (which is the mail language), everything seems fine. But at some point when I’m on one of the excursions (let’s say Tailor made tours) and I switch the language to the CRO, my header breaks, e.g. it shows like in the screenshot that I provided for you. Every plugin and theme is up to date. I am using Divi theme on the website. If needed, I can give you access to the website so that you can take a closer look.

Link to the website: hidden link

Thanks in advance.

ss.png
April 24, 2021 at 11:27 am #8614267

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi there, i can't see the problem here: hidden link

Before recording myself, i actually browsed the site, checked many pages searching for this and nothing.

In that image i can also see a totally different logo from teh one that i see in the website so i'm not sure what else to check here.

Do you need to follow a specific set of steps to recreate this problem?

Regards.