This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
May 14, 2018 at 12:53 pm

thierryO

I am trying to: see post in english , even if they are just in french by using the ''appear as translated fonctionality

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
Working french: hidden link

I expected to see: the french post in the english page

Instead, I got:no post found

May 15, 2018 at 11:24 am #2136993

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

It seems like the compatibility issue with the theme, could you please translate one of the posts or duplicate it and see if that helps?

Also, could you please perform the below steps and let me know if that helps?

Minimal Setup
If you disable all non-related WPML plugins, switch to one of default themes, the problem persists or not?
NOTE:
+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!).

Debugging
1. Please follow the debugging information provided here: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/ .
2. Repeat the action of creating the problem.
3. Copy and paste the contents of debug.log (log file inside the /wp-content/ directory) here for me to see.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] make custom post appear as translated not working’ is closed to new replies.