This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
August 11, 2019 at 7:48 pm #4377347

mohamedE-18

Tell us what you are trying to do? I'm trying to make the products name for all languages automatically like english

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

August 12, 2019 at 12:41 pm #4380837

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

1.- If I understood correctly, you are trying to duplicate the names of the products automatically. If this is the case then unfortunately there is no functionality within WPML to accomplish this.

If your question is different, please elaborate a little more so I can have a better understanding.

2.- Please increase the PHP Memory Limit. Minimum requirements are 128Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/
You can add this to wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M' );

- Add it above the line /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Kind regards,
Carlos

August 12, 2019 at 3:54 pm #4381975

mohamedE-18

Hello

Thank you for your reply

But i have a lot of products and it will be so hard to insert the name of each product with all languages separately

August 12, 2019 at 8:28 pm #4383537

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hi,

The closest step you can make is to duplicate the products by following the steps described in this link: https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/displaying-untranslated-content-on-pages-in-secondary-languages/using-content-duplication/

Regards,
Carlos