This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 7.06 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
November 6, 2019 at 1:51 pm #4899045

wouterV-26

I've previously made topic: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/making-change-to-multiple-languages-at-the-same-time/

Now I've changed the background color of a section on the homepage (English) via elementor. Updated the page. English page has the change background on that section, the Dutch one doesn't.

What am I missing?

November 6, 2019 at 2:12 pm #4899159

wouterV-26

Looking forward to your advise!

November 9, 2019 at 1:00 pm #4918149

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

I browsed through our archives, but I have not found that this has been reported yet (the case where the background colors of sections don't change on translations upon changing them on the original layouts). I only found the case of background images, which is already being worked on, but not with colors themselves.

Therefore, may ask you for some assistance? Nothing difficult or time-consuming 🙂

Please check this link:
hidden link

This is a clean WordPress installation with WPML, or its add-ons and Elementor. I only need you to do the following:
- configure WPML wizard so that it has the same languages they are on your site
- create one simple page with Elementor, add some color to any of created sections, translate it and see if you can reproduce the issue
- if you see the same issue happening here, please let me know what we need to do to reproduce myself

I assume that it is only about changing the color on any of the sections within the page, updating the pages and translations and expecting that the colors would apply to translations, right?

Let me know if you have any questions!

Regards,
Bruno Kos