This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
June 5, 2019 at 1:40 pm #3960921

anne-catherineW

Hi, I use CleanTalk to clean accesses and login to my website. But I keep receiving this Malware warning for 4 files of WPML. See picture attached.

/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php
/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Test/IntegrationTestCase.php
/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php
/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Test/IntegrationTestCase.php

June 6, 2019 at 6:25 am #3966045

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I will help you with your ticket.

I would be great if we can get some more information about the issue, The screenshot displays 4 Failed files and there are no details about the fail report is it how the malware scan runs?

Please remove the existing WPML plugin it won't cause any data loss. Try installing a fresh copy of WPML downloaded from https://wpml.org/account/downloads/ check if you still have the same issue. if the issue still persists, please try to fetch a detailed report about the error that would be of great help for us to debug the issue.

Please let me know the results.

Kind regards
Raja

The topic ‘[Closed] Malware issus in WPML files’ is closed to new replies.