Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dat Hoang 5 years, 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Dat Hoang.

Author Posts
March 16, 2014 at 3:08 pm #360077

alessandroS-3

Hi,
as you see in the attached image, I would like to change space between main menu and WPML menu and, at the same time, reduce the space between language items.
How can I do?
Thank you very much

March 17, 2014 at 7:48 am #360282

Dat Hoang

Hello,

For this kind of request, it's about CSS. I recommend you contact with the theme support/author to answer these questions because they understand your theme best.

You can add the CSS custom code in WPML -> Languages -> Language switcher options -> Additional CSS (optional)

Thank you.

March 18, 2014 at 10:32 am #361441

Dat Hoang

Hello,

How do you contact with the theme author?
Could you give me a link to your site? We may help you.

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] manage space between menu language options’ is closed to new replies.