Please make sure to update to WPML to the latest and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by George Botsev 4 years, 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: George Botsev.

Author Posts
March 22, 2015 at 6:22 pm #584969

viragV

I have a website with 3 languages: English (default), German and Hungarian.
Prices are in USD on the English website, but it is possible to convert the prices on the english website to Euro and GBP. On German pages only Euro, on hungarian pages only HUF currency shows.
The prices are set manually to each currencies (38 USD, 35 EUR, 25 GBP, 7900 HUF).

The currency switcher works good on the english site, but don't works on the translated pages. So on the German and Hungarian page they show converted prices instead of set prices they should.

More interesting is, that there is one product that shows the correct set prices also on the german and the hungarian pages (You can see it on the screenshots)

I tried to deactivate the current theme and use the default theme, also turned off all plugins not used by WMPL but the problem still exists.

March 23, 2015 at 8:47 am #585187

Dat Hoang

Your WPML versions are up-to-date .

#1,
I guess you may config the multi-currency feature incorrectly. Please make sure follow our guide at https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/multi-currency-support-woocommerce/

#2,
If the problem exists, please take a screenshot under WPML > WooCommerce Multilingual > Section "Manage Currencies"

March 23, 2015 at 9:00 am #585198

viragV

I made it according to the configuration.
(and there should be a bug or something, as how could it happen that one product has different price on the translated pages with same settings?)

So problem still exists.

March 23, 2015 at 10:01 am #585289

Dat Hoang

#1,
See my attachment.
As I see you're configuring, this result is correct: "On German pages only Euro, on hungarian pages only HUF currency shows." So what do you expect?

#2,
One more thing: how can I see the problem link? hidden link seems not available?

March 23, 2015 at 10:17 am #585315

viragV

Hi Dat,

The currencies are set right to the languages. The problem is (read my firs message), that the manually set prices don't show on the translated sites (German and Hungarian). The product prices are set to display given price (35 Euro on German site) but they display not (36 Euro is a converted price on the German site)

Website is not live, I have to give you access to it.

March 24, 2015 at 3:41 am #586141

Dat Hoang

#1,
I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site in order to be of better help. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. hidden link

These info is private, and available to you and supporters only.

Note that:
+ Backup (both files and database) your site before giving us your credentials
+ It would be better if you give me the test site rather than the live site.

#2,
If you disable all non-related WPML plugins - keep WooCommerce active, switch to one of default themes, the problem persists or not?

March 24, 2015 at 12:20 pm #586638

viragV

Hi Dat!

There is no private information field here.

Thanks!
Viri

March 24, 2015 at 4:35 pm #586937

viragV

Yes, the problem still exists.

I will write you the WP and FTP login infos to the private filed as soon as I can see it.

Thanks!

March 25, 2015 at 4:56 am #587225

Dat Hoang

Really sorry about that.
Could you check the fields again?

March 26, 2015 at 5:49 am #588132

Dat Hoang

#1,
I got your credentials. They are correct.
When did the problem happen? Do you remember which action you did , then the problem happened?

#2,
Is that fine if I make changes in your site? E.g: change the settings, disable plugins, edit files and etc?
If this site is live, I recommend creating a Duplicator package and send me the package to my email dat.h[at]icanlocalize.com . We would like to debug on it.

I also tested on my site and there is no problem like this.

---------For creating Duplicator package---------
Pplease use Duplicator ( http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/ ) and send me the installer file and the zipped package you downloaded.

Duplicator instruction
hidden link

NOTE:
+ wp-content/uploads folder is not necessary, you can exclude it in Create New > Step 1 > Section “Archive” > Files > Filter
+ Send me both files (you probably want to use DropBox, Google Drive, or similar services, as the snapshot file will be quite big) to my email.
+ We only provide the support here, so please leave comments here after sending the package.

March 26, 2015 at 6:24 pm #588795

viragV

1, I don't know when it happened. I updated almost everything in March: wordpress, theme, woocommerce, WPML.

2. you can make changes on the site, I made backup. The login infos are still valid.

Thanks!
Viri

March 27, 2015 at 9:33 am #589131

Dat Hoang

OK. I changed your site but I can not find any reason to create this problem.

I'm reporting this to our 2nd tier supporter and getting back to you soon.

March 30, 2015 at 9:12 am #590311

viragV

Thanks! Let me know if there is any news about this.

March 30, 2015 at 12:18 pm #590459

George Botsev
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Sofia (GMT+02:00)

Hello, I am George from second tier support and I am taking care of the issue that you have.
I tried to replicate the issue with a clean install, but I was unable to do so.
Having said that I would like your permission to create a clone of your site on our servers. If I have your "go ahead" on this I will install the Duplicator plugin: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/ which will enable me to create snapshot of your site and replicate it locally.
Let me know how you feel about this.

March 30, 2015 at 1:58 pm #590528

viragV

Hi George,
it is Ok.
I alredy have the link where you can download it.
Where should I send it?

Thanks!
Viri

The topic ‘[Closed] Manually set prices with different currencies not working’ is closed to new replies.