This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.44 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 1 year, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
May 22, 2018 at 1:01 pm #2208114

geraldC-2

Hi

I need many different little helps.
You need to login here to overpass maintenance mode:
hidden link

1. I need to translate "Recent Posts" in bottom of a single post and "Lire Plus" in the bottom of homepage. see attached files. I can't find the string

2. I generated a new key for hidden link but i can't remember where to use it into WP

3. I have seen that my PHP memory limit is set to 112Mo and it is not enough. What is the exact term do i have to ask to my provider to increase ?

Thank you

May 23, 2018 at 9:59 am #2213848

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hello Gerald,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

I need to translate "Recent Posts" in bottom of a single post and "Lire Plus" in the bottom of homepage. see attached files. I can't find the string

It seems ‘Lire Plus’ button is coming from Visual Composer Button element and you can translate it by following below doc:
https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/page-builders/

Can you please let me know where from ‘Recent Posts’ text is coming? Please open single.php file and find
For ‘Recent Posts’ text translation:
- Please open single.php file and make sure that text is wrapped in gettext function(__(), _e()) with a text domain like 'themedomain’.
- If it’s not wrapped then please use following code to make string translable:

_e('Recnet Posts', 'themedomain')

- Then Go to WPML >> String Translation and search for the string ‘Recent Posts’ and add translation.

I generated a new key for hidden link but i can't remember where to use it into WP

- Go to Plugins >> Add new >> Commercial tab >> Click on 'Register WPML' button > Uncheck 'Keep wpml.org up-to-date about which theme and plugins I use' option > Insert the key and register the plugin.

I have seen that my PHP memory limit is set to 112Mo and it is not enough. What is the exact term do i have to ask to my provider to increase ?

Minimum requirements for WPML are 128Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

- Please add this to the top of wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/* WP Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');

- Please increase MaxInputVars to 10000 or more. For this, please try to set this variables in your php.ini:

max_input_vars = 10000;
suhosin.post.max_vars = 10000;
suhosin.request.max_vars = 10000;

You may need to contact your hosting provider to set them.

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] many different little helps’ is closed to new replies.