This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.
Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.
|May 22, 2018 at 1:01 pm #2208114|
I need many different little helps.
1. I need to translate "Recent Posts" in bottom of a single post and "Lire Plus" in the bottom of homepage. see attached files. I can't find the string
2. I generated a new key for hidden link but i can't remember where to use it into WP
3. I have seen that my PHP memory limit is set to 112Mo and it is not enough. What is the exact term do i have to ask to my provider to increase ?
|May 23, 2018 at 9:59 am #2213848|
Languages: English (English )
Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)
Thank you for contacting WPML Support.
It seems ‘Lire Plus’ button is coming from Visual Composer Button element and you can translate it by following below doc:
Can you please let me know where from ‘Recent Posts’ text is coming? Please open single.php file and find
_e('Recnet Posts', 'themedomain')
- Then Go to WPML >> String Translation and search for the string ‘Recent Posts’ and add translation.
- Go to Plugins >> Add new >> Commercial tab >> Click on 'Register WPML' button > Uncheck 'Keep wpml.org up-to-date about which theme and plugins I use' option > Insert the key and register the plugin.
Minimum requirements for WPML are 128Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/
- Please add this to the top of wp-config.php to increase WP memory:
/* WP Memory Limit */ define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M'); define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
- Please increase MaxInputVars to 10000 or more. For this, please try to set this variables in your php.ini:
max_input_vars = 10000; suhosin.post.max_vars = 10000; suhosin.request.max_vars = 10000;
You may need to contact your hosting provider to set them.
The topic ‘[Closed] many different little helps’ is closed to new replies.