Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by karissaD 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Ahmed Mamdouh.

Author Posts
May 8, 2023 at 1:30 pm #13606037

karissaD

I've had more failed batches than successful ones out of 20 attempts. Here are some examples:
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link

I've tried making the batches smaller, even sending a single file, but for some requests even that doesn't make a difference.

Please help. Thanks.

May 8, 2023 at 3:26 pm #13607133

Ahmed Mamdouh
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hello,

Thanks for contacting our support forum.

Many apologies for the inconvenience, we will make sure to provide you with prompt support.

I checked the issue and I found that all of the jobs are canceled on their way to Powerling.

I found that there is some issue with creating the XLIFF files.

So I escalated the issue to our Translation Proxy Development Team, and I am happy to inform you that they are now actively working on resolving the issue.

Our team is diligently investigating the problem and has already taken steps to address it. We are confident that we will be able to provide you with a resolution in a timely manner. We will keep you updated on the progress and the estimated timeline for the resolution.

Please rest assured that we take your concerns very seriously.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly.

Best regards,
Ahmed Mamdouh.

May 12, 2023 at 7:57 pm #13639241

karissaD

Thanks Ahmed, any updates? Have a great weekend!

Best,
Karissa

May 15, 2023 at 11:35 am #13647411

Ahmed Mamdouh
Supporter

Hi Karissa,

I sincerely apologize for the delay in responding to your message. Our team still working on the issue, and we appreciate your patience and understanding.

Rest assured that our development team is actively working on resolving the matter.

They are putting in their best efforts to ensure a comprehensive and effective solution. We understand the importance of this issue to you and your business, and we are committed to providing a resolution as soon as possible.

I apologize once again for any inconvenience this delay may have caused. We value your partnership and remain fully dedicated to delivering a high-quality product and excellent customer service. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. We will keep you posted on the progress as soon as it becomes available.

Best regards,
Ahmed Mamdouh.

May 15, 2023 at 3:35 pm #13649609

Ahmed Mamdouh
Supporter

Hi Karissa,

Kindly be informed that the issue has been resolved, please try to re-send the batches again and let me know how it goes.

Best regards,
Ahmed Mamdouh.

May 15, 2023 at 9:42 pm #13651511

karissaD

All the batches were delivered without an issue. Thank you so much for your prompt response on this!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.