This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by vayu 6 years, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: David.

Author Posts
April 11, 2013 at 2:42 pm #118596

vayu

Hi.
I have a webshop running here: hidden link
A few days ago, I made the jump to WooCommerce 2.0, which is now 2.0.6.

I am using
WordPress 3.5.1
WPML 2.7.1
WooCommerce Multilingual 2.1
WPML String Translation 1.6.1
WPML Translation Management 1.5.

Several things have stopped working. I will try to list below.
- Prices are displayed in default currency (danish), with correct currency symbol, on all languages.
- Add to cart, is not working when not logged in.
- Some string translation are not showing translated version, only english. I am pretty sure I have translated correctly.
- In admin area, under the Linked Products, the search function returns no results. Regarding this, I have had another support ticket going on her: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/related-cross-sells-not-working-in-woocommerce?replies=10

In other words, the shop is not working at all, since the upgrade.
I sincerely hope someone could help me out, as launch day is set to tomorrow (Friday), and all this has suddenly come to my attention now. I am a bit shookup and hope there is some simple fix to all this, that I have overlooked. 🙂

Thanks
Vayu

April 12, 2013 at 6:57 am #118720

vayu

I have spent some time debugging this and found an issue with WooCommerce Multilingual plugin.
The issue with prices not being shown correctly lies in this function woocommerce_price in woocommerce_wpml_class.php.
On line 838, if (get_option('icl_enable_multi_currency') != 'yes') { should either be removed or maybe changed to if (get_option('icl_enable_multi_currency') == 'yes') {

The prices in the mini cart are still not working prerfectly yet though. It seems as if the mini cart remembers what currency and price is added to it, maybe it stores it in a cookie. So if the customer changes language, the currency and price does not change.

The site is now here: hidden link

April 12, 2013 at 11:25 am #118830

David
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Dear Vayu,

Thank you spotting that, I have committed the fix to the developers version:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/developers/

About the problem in the cart, we are aware of it and working to resolve it. I will keep you posted.

Regards,
David

April 12, 2013 at 5:16 pm #118953

David
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Dear Vayu,

Can you update woocommerce-multilingual, the cart widget problem should be fixed.

Best,
David

April 12, 2013 at 7:50 pm #118973

vayu

Great, good job! Thanks,
Vayu