This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by florianG-22 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
July 22, 2019 at 6:18 pm #4260747

florianG-22

I am trying to:

Send a basket to Matecat
matecat will show the basket
WPML will not show the tab "translation jobs"
marking the basket "complete" in matecat, but finished job will not appear in WPML translation management
pushing button "check status and receive translations" will show "zero" 0 results

July 23, 2019 at 7:35 am #4263327

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I will help you with your issue,

Would you mind sharing temporary access to your site? It would be helpful for me to check a few parameters, I will do some tests by sending the translation to Matecat for detailed observation. I have enabled private fields for you to securely share the details.

Please let me know whether the issue is happening after any update, do you see any pattern or does it happen all of a sudden?

Kind regards
Raja

July 23, 2019 at 7:48 am #4263411

florianG-22

Hello Raja,

where do I find those private fields to share the access details?

Best
Florian

July 23, 2019 at 7:49 am #4263415

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

I have enabled it again, You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

July 23, 2019 at 1:18 pm #4266395

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

It seems your site is htaccess protected can you please pass on the access details to access the site in general.

Please edit your previous reply add your details along with access to wp dashboard. let me know once done

- Raja

July 23, 2019 at 2:04 pm #4266775

florianG-22

Done.

July 24, 2019 at 9:51 am #4272601

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Thanks for the access,

I can see the translation jobs tab (screenshot attached). There is already a job that shows in progress can you please confirm the status of the job in Matecat service?

Send me the screenshot of the job status form the Matecat dashboard so that I can verify the same

Kind regards
Raja

July 24, 2019 at 10:13 am #4272977

florianG-22

Please check the attached images.

EDIT: Just found out that simply marking the translation as "approved" will not result in the translation getting synced back to WordPress.
Instead,

1.I need go approve every single field separately in Matecat.
2. Mark the translation "completed" afterwards.

Only with these two steps (!), the translation will get synced with WordPress backend properly.

July 24, 2019 at 10:26 am #4273079

florianG-22

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!