This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
July 3, 2019 at 6:34 am

alarS

I am trying to: Update woocommerce product translations

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: a translation page:)

Instead, I got: Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /data01/virt71984/domeenid/www.takton.ee/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-text-diff-renderer-table.php on line 413
The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

All plugins and WordPress are up to date.

July 3, 2019 at 6:53 am #4132449

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I will try my best to resolve the issue.

The fatal has a piece of generic information there might be various reasons that triggered the error. Please try to obtain the server error log that might give some more detailed information about the error.

In case if you cannot get the required details in the server error logs Please also perform some basic debugging steps,
- Disable all non-WPML plugin check if the issue can be reproduced.
- If the issue disappears try activating the plugins one by one to figure out the conflicting plugin

Your inputs will eliminate the guessing work Please let me know the results,

Kind regards
Raja

July 3, 2019 at 7:13 am #4132539

alarS

Hi,

I checked my server logs and found two files. error_log and apache.error.log.
First one seems to be empty but second ones content is:
"[2019-07-03 09:57:36.289485] [vhost: takton.ee] [access_compat:error] [pid 51128] mod_access_compat.c(353): [client 178.137.80.111:61031] AH01797: client denied by server configuration: /data01/virt71984/domeenid/www.takton.ee/htdocs/xmlrpc.php"

Will try to make a sandbox installation of that website so I can test disabling plugins.

July 3, 2019 at 8:14 am #4132947

alarS

I have made a sandbox version of the website, deactivated all plugins but SiteOrigin plugins (it's a Vantage theme) and no change.

But, I made an improvement. I found out that only one product gives this error message DTS 112. If I try to change some other products translations, I have no problem.

This product with problem is only one that had EDIT icons for languages with gears and not a pencil (see the screenshot).

Also, when I make a copy of this product, I can edit the languages.

You can play around at sandbox2.takton.ee to find out what was the problem (login details are the same). It has all extra plugins deactivated and as it is a sandbox site, everything can be done there.

For a live site, I will recreate this product.

July 3, 2019 at 11:34 am #4135523

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thanks for the information,

The gear icons mean the translation is in progress, I'm unable to access the site using the supplied credentials the dashboard is always redirecting to www version and the session is reset on each attempt.

Please provide a snapshot (copy) of your site i can debug the issue on my local environment using my tools. You can use the Duplicator plugin to create a snapshot of the site and share the package link with me http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/, I have enabled private fields for you to securely share the details.

Kind regards
Raja

The topic ‘[Closed] Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in …. and some more text’ is closed to new replies.