This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
August 14, 2019 at 11:45 am

wirathipT

I am trying to: add new images for thai languages

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: I have added a new image for thai language. but i could not get the image in home page Slider Section

Instead, I got:

August 14, 2019 at 6:24 pm #4397051

wirathipT

could you please response the above issue.still image is not translated? i update the Media Translation setting too.

August 15, 2019 at 8:42 am #4399691

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

I just checked your website and I could see that the slider from the homepage is made by using a builder. This one creates some shortcodes that add the image using the ID. When I edited the translation (hidden link), I could see that the ID of the image in the translation was the one from the original language. All I had to do is replace the ID of 2251 (which is the ID of the image in English) with 2535 (the ID of the image in Thai).

This couldn't be done automatically by WPML media translation due to the fact that the builder uses the specific image ID and our plugin cannot change this value inside of a shortcode.

Please have a look now and tell me how things look.

Thanks,
Radu

August 20, 2019 at 3:50 pm #4425177

wirathipT

Hi,

I tried to change 'WPML's Advanced Translation Editor' to WPML's Classic Translation Editor. After change the editor, wordpress default edit page not working. Displayed as blank page.

Please support and give suggesstion.

August 21, 2019 at 12:11 pm #4431137

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

I can see that you already opened a new ticket about this issue here https://wpml.org/forums/topic/page-default-editor-displayed-in-blank/. One of my colleagues is already having a look at this and come back to you on that ticket.

Can you tell me if you still need any help with the media translation, please? I want to know if there's anything I can help you with on this topic (or if we can mark this ticket as resolved).

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Media not translated’ is closed to new replies.