Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Author Posts
February 9, 2024 at 1:15 pm #15286226

amiro-4

I having issues with media translations , I want to use same media for all classified l;istings , I dont need any duplications , when I create new listing in en for example : I dont get images in fr+ar version as you can see here hidden link

February 9, 2024 at 3:35 pm #15286871

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. While you are waiting for one of my colleagues to take this ticket and work on it, let me provide you with first debugging steps or if I can perhaps help with the issue quickly.

Please go to edit the page in the original language. In the Languages box, there is a checkbox to Duplicate featured image and duplicate media. Are those boxes checked? If not, please check those boxes and save the post. Then, update the translation as well, and check to see if the images are copied over to the translation.

You can also go to WPML -> Settings and in the Media Translation section, check the boxes to automatically set these options for new content. Please let us know if this resolves the issue.

amiro-4 confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-02-18 16:50:26.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.