This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
April 15, 2019 at 8:16 am #3610875

renaldG

I am trying to:

Show partner/logo elements in English, Chinese and Hong Kong Language translations.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
hidden link

Instead, I got:
hidden link

Basically the issue is the media translations for the partner/logo element have some sort of issue.

The issue seems to be the same that this frustrated gentleman is posting about here:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/enfold-image-elements-missing-in-translation/

April 15, 2019 at 1:46 pm #3613873

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Renald,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

I tried to access the links you attached but it seems that I need access credentials in order to see the content. Could you send this to me, please? I set the next message to be private so just you and I can see the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

April 16, 2019 at 12:20 am #3617021

renaldG

Hi,

I think the login isn't necessary.

See this:

hidden link

Now switch the website to Chinese:

hidden link

The images have been translated in exactly the same way as the other images, they just don't show up.

April 17, 2019 at 6:27 am #3627489

Radu
Supporter

Hey Renald,

I just had a look at your website and it seems that instead of the images, there's only one empty element added to each section. In this case, can you give me access to the dashboard area to have a closer look at this and see what might be causing the problem, please? I made the next message private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

April 18, 2019 at 12:42 am #3635243

renaldG

Hi, Can't provide credentials due to the commercial nature of this.

Could you point me at certain things to check?

I can walk you through with screenshots, or even do a screen share/skype call if you prefer.

April 18, 2019 at 7:55 am #3636947

Radu
Supporter

Hey Renald,

It's pretty hard to know what's causing the issue without having a look at the actual page in the backend. I can see that half of the images grid is created fine but the actual images are missing. In this case, you can try to delete the Chinese translated page and create it again.

Also, the credentials are only visible to you and me. I will only check this page you mentioned (Partner Program) to see why's not working as expected. There's nothing to worry about when it comes to security of this data.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Media translation doesn't work with enfold theme in the partner/logo element’ is closed to new replies.