This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
October 4, 2018 at 5:46 am

leoK

I created the staging site for my client a couple of times to retry and every time the 'setup required' pops up. Even after running the duplicate existing media button (on the WPML settings page)

October 5, 2018 at 1:45 am #2789115

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

I have logged in to take a closer look using the credentials provide because sometimes this can be caused due to cache.

at the moment , i can only see the notice or any other notice if i reload the page..it shows for a quick second then disappears ... are you using some CSS to hide them ?

October 6, 2018 at 10:50 am #2792753

leoK

Hi Bobby,

I'm not. But that's strange.

October 8, 2018 at 5:59 pm #2797047

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

i have run the actions within WPML->Support-> Troubleshooting and also verified that your WPML Media plugin has been set up correctly.

when i reload the page now i do not see the notice for "media translation setup is required" but i still see other usual expecting notices such as showing in my screenshot and then immediately they disappear.

i do see that you have a drop in cache plugin for advanced-cache.php if possible please temporary deactivate it and let me know your results .

The topic ‘[Closed] Media Translation Setup Required’ is closed to new replies.