This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
May 29, 2019 at 1:36 pm #3916013

Juan Herrán

My mediafiles is not available in all languages and i dont know what happen, in this case French Language dont shows the mediafiles like Spanish and Euskera Languages, i have two domains MainDomain (www.goierriturismo.com) and SideDomain (www.pruebas.goierriturismo.com), in the SideDomain works good (This domain is a copy of the MainDomain WTF) and the MainDomain dont shows all mediafiles in all languages, the SideDomain yes. I want to know what is the problem.

Can i send the private date like ftp user or something like that??

May 29, 2019 at 2:46 pm #3916619

Juan Herrán

Somebody help me??

May 30, 2019 at 8:05 am #3921123

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

thanks for contacting us.

Did you run the Media Translation settings in WPML -> Settings -> Media Translation?

I would also need your WPML debug information. You can find it in:
WPML -> Support -> click on debug information link
Then you can copy/paste the text you see in the Debug box I'll enable for the next answer.
More information here: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

The topic ‘[Closed] MediaFiles’ is closed to new replies.