This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
April 10, 2019 at 7:11 pm

giovannip-11

the uber mega menu is ok in english version , but in the italian version i see it as the attach
see the italian version here hidden link

i've deactivated the menu language on the top menu ...see only the attached file or manually go to hidden link

April 10, 2019 at 9:00 pm #3581397

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

1.- I would like to ask you to update all WPML plugins to the latest version and double check if the issue persists. You can update WPML plugins in Plugins -> Add New -> Commercial tab.

2.- Please take in account that the Uber Mega Menu plugin doesn't appear in our Multilingual-Ready Plugins list, which means that it hasn't been validated by our compatibility team. I recommend you to get in touch with the plugin's authors and let them know about this issue.

Kind regards,
Carlos

April 11, 2019 at 6:32 am #3584047

giovannip-11

Sorry but I need it works well...

I ve already opened a new ticket at uber menu and the plugin in compatibile with wpml... But I see the divider string in the italian version are not translated and I see the menu wrong

April 11, 2019 at 1:07 pm #3588067

giovannip-11

when i've tryed to add the duplicator plugin for opening the ticket i reveive the message of error anche i can't activate wpml

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_external_repo() on null in /home/tosconov/public_html/nuovo/wp-content/plugins/_sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-wp-installer.php:2335 Stack trace: #0 /home/tosconov/public_html/nuovo/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WP_Installer->setup_plugins_page_notices('') #1 /home/tosconov/public_html/nuovo/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/tosconov/public_html/nuovo/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/tosconov/public_html/nuovo/wp-admin/admin-header.php(255): do_action('admin_notices') #4 /home/tosconov/public_html/nuovo/wp-admin/plugins.php(454): require_once('/home/tosconov/...') #5 {main} thrown in /home/tosconov/public_html/nuovo/wp-content/plugins/_sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-wp-installer.php on line 2335

April 11, 2019 at 1:53 pm #3588535

giovannip-11

i've udated all wpml plugin and uber menu, but the same problem

April 11, 2019 at 2:45 pm #3589221

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,

To fix the error message, please follow the steps described in the following link: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/fatal-error-call-to-a-member-function-get_external_repo-on-null-in-3/

Could you confirm that the issue is solved?
Regards,
Carlos

April 11, 2019 at 2:49 pm #3589313

giovannip-11

no, i've resolved only the error but no the visualization of the uber menu.. i see that the string of the orizontal divider mega menu aren't traslated
the support of uber menu send me a link but i can't install a plugin on my risk... i need to change the string manually or can you do it for me?

April 11, 2019 at 5:14 pm #3591179

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,
Thank you very much for your message.

Could you elaborate more about this idea? : "the support of uber menu send me a link but i can't install a plugin on my risk"

Did the support service of the plugin sent you a solution already?

Regards,
Carlos

April 11, 2019 at 5:20 pm #3591191

giovannip-11

hi . the uber menu support send me this link

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/ubermenu-compatibility/

bu i want just manually change and translate the divider string

April 11, 2019 at 7:31 pm #3592429

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,
Thank you for providing the link.

I visited the mentioned ticket and the escalated ticket and the solution provided is the actual solution for this issue.

I kindly ask you to apply the solution described in the other ticket and confirm that the issue is solved on your site.

Regards,
Carlos