This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
September 2, 2019 at 5:09 pm #4499359

gergelyH

Hi Bruno,

We have a new error using the MemoQ connection. Our client wants to send one string but when he clicks on "check batch status" right after sending it the batch is cancelled after a few seconds.

I tried re-authenticating MemoQ, same error. We do not get anything in MemoQ not even an error message. The communication log doesn't give us any clue either.

I trust you have the access credentials from the private message earlier in this ticket. The string in question is "Skills & expertise" from the "academy" domain.

Thanks for investigating this.

Regards

September 3, 2019 at 1:46 pm #4504979

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Gergely,

I was able to reproduce the issue and contacted my colleague from 2nd Tier & Translation Proxy Support. I will update you ASAP as I receive feedback.

Best Marcel

September 3, 2019 at 2:34 pm #4505323

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

I have checked our logs, and found that the MemoQ service responds with this error message:

D, [2019-09-03T13:47:47.879000 #2420] DEBUG -- : [ERROR]  #<Memoq::Client::Error: Connection reset by peer - SSL_connect>
D, [2019-09-03T13:47:47.881478 #2420] DEBUG -- : [ERROR]  !ORIGINAL! [ERROR]  #<Errno::ECONNRESET: Connection reset by peer - SSL_connect>

So it seems that the MemoQ blocks our request, so can you please send this error message to MemoQ and ask them why their server responds with this message?

Also, I will send it to our developers and see if they have any clue.

Best regards.

September 16, 2019 at 12:47 am #4575545

gergelyH

Hi Ahmed,

We've sorted this issue which was coming from our MemoQ server with MemoQ support. Turns out there was an issue with our server certificate.

It's all working now. I've sent a contact request to discuss integrating our translation service with WPML last week but haven't heard back would you be able to check whether it is taken care of?

Kind regards

September 16, 2019 at 8:34 am #4577459

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Hi,

What do you mean by "I've sent a contact request to discuss integrating"?
If it is a ticket, please send me the link to it so I can follow?

Best regards.

September 17, 2019 at 4:03 am #4585523

gergelyH

Hi Ahmed,

I've sent a message via the form on this page: https://wpml.org/documentation/content-translation/interested-in-integrating-with-wpml/

Regards

September 17, 2019 at 11:02 am #4587847

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Hi,

Ok I will ask Ornela from our TP team to contact you directly through mail and she will discuss the process with you

Best regards.