Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: How to syncronize menus Relevant Documentation: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-menus/

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
July 17, 2019 at 7:53 am #4226741

christianO-12

Hello,

Thanks, I found the error. In Firefox all the needed links and fields are missing. I do not know, why firefox does not show them, but I switched to Google Chrome, and there the buttons appeear. Especially the relation to the menu as marked in my new screenshot was the important part. I just filled the relation to the german menu in each language and now everything works fine again 🙂 Thank you for bringing me to the solution. Thanks for your work! 🙂

July 17, 2019 at 8:41 am #4227575

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Great! According to this image, it seems to be resolved as well. I have no idea why it did not work on Firefox, I really haven't checked there so I assumed that we are both seeing the same thing.

Marking this thread as resolved!

Regards,
Bruno Kos