Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
August 31, 2019 at 6:17 am

edgargarciasanchez

hi, Menu language switcher, the list or dropdown does not appear in the title bar, in the subject of buddyboss learnd, my version wordpress 5.2, thema Active: Boss. Child Theme Version: 2.4.3. Thank you

September 1, 2019 at 4:44 am #4492025

edgargarciasanchez

Link to duplicator package: Generetate new, I have not been able to solve Menu language switcher

hidden link

September 1, 2019 at 4:47 am #4492027

edgargarciasanchez

hi,perform a full refresh installation again,but the problem continues, install zero.

Thank you

September 1, 2019 at 6:37 am #4492125

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I have logged in to your site and noticed that you don’t have translated pages in secondary language that’s why secondary language flag not appearing on frontend.

To display other language flag on frontend please make sure the content you are viewing on the front-end must be translated. I have created a test page and duplicated it in secondary language and now language switcher dropdown showing correctly as you can see in the attached screenshot.

Here is a test page link:
hidden link

You need to add existing pages translation to display secondary language flag correctly.

Please let me know if this resolves your issue or you need further assistance with this issue.

Thank you

September 3, 2019 at 1:00 am #4500299

edgargarciasanchez

thsnk you, I'm going to verify the prerequisite, I didn't know that I should have at least one translation in another language.
upssss

September 3, 2019 at 7:17 am #4501603

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Okay sure please take your time and let me know how it goes?

The topic ‘[Closed] Menu language switcher, the list or dropdown does not appear in the title bar, i’ is closed to new replies.