Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by mirko 5 years, 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Minesh.

Author Posts
July 25, 2014 at 7:42 am #442160

mirko

HI,
Im using theme "One" and i have two different menu:
1) the main one
2) the mobile one
I'd like to have the language selector on both of them, instead through the wpml option i can only chhose to have language selector or on main one or on mobile.
how to change it?
thank you

July 25, 2014 at 9:53 am #442270

Minesh
Supporter

Hello mirko,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!!

I belive that your theme is not WPML compatible and not in WPML theme compatiblity list.
=> http://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/

Though its very early to say that, to show language switcher show in both web + mobile version, you need to set the option:
"Mobile friendly for mobile agents only" from:
=> WPML => Languages => Language Switcher option
=> Scroll down to see section: "Language switcher style"
=> select option "Drop-down menu" and then select opton "Mobile friendly for mobile agents only"
=> save your settings

if your issue still persists, Then you should try the custom language switcher, Please refer next link for custom language switcher:
=>http://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/language-setup/custom-language-switcher/

Thanks,
Minesh
OnTheGoSystems – Support Department

July 25, 2014 at 10:11 am #442280

mirko

Hi Minesh,
the options are already setted in the way you told me.
i contacted developer and he told me that wp_is_mobile is the function i need but i dont know how to set it up to show language selector in both menu.
can you help me?
i can give you access to site if u need to check it out

July 28, 2014 at 9:56 am #443155

Minesh
Supporter

Hello mirko,

***Please take FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***

We will require temporary access to your site in order to investigate your issue if you like I could check things on your install in order to see what could be going wrong there.

Can you please also tell us how can we see your menuse? how we can reproduce your issue?

If you agree to this please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP)?

***Please do not forget to take FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***

Thanks,
Minesh
OnTheGoSystems – Support Department

July 28, 2014 at 10:11 am #443172

mirko

Thank you minesh,
i managed to resolve the issu in another way
thank you, anyway