This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
May 1, 2019 at 3:22 pm #3718731

graceH

I am trying to add all the flags of the languages I have chosen, to the menu, but only English flag displays, not the other languages.

May 1, 2019 at 7:50 pm #3719631

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

Do you already have translations of the pages where you have this problem?
If you do not have translations, then it depends on what is set for you in WPML -> Languages -> Language switcher options. For 'How to handle languages without translation' you can choose 'Skip language' (default) or 'Link to home of language for missing translations'. If the first option is chosen, then you wouldn't see the other flags of the languages. If the second option is chosen, you would see all the other languages' flags and the link would be to the homepage of those languages if it exists (translated). You can read more about it in our documentation here.
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/language-setup/language-switcher-options/

please let me know if you have any other questions about this issue.

Regards,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] Menu switcher only shows the default language’ is closed to new replies.