Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
12:00 – 20:00 12:00 – 20:00 12:00 – 20:00 12:00 – 20:00 12:00 – 20:00 - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author Posts
September 25, 2023 at 5:11 pm #14461303

jonathanA-32

Menu translation not showing in other languages. please check screenshorts

September 25, 2023 at 5:19 pm #14461361

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Could you please make sure you have followed the step-by-step instructions from this doc: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-menus/ to translate your site menus and see if this resolves your issue?

If the issue still persists, please provide temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your site (preferably staging site), so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

✙ I would additionally need your permission to deactivate and reactivate Plugins and the Theme and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

September 28, 2023 at 7:11 am #14478881

jonathanA-32

I face one more issue, when i change to a different lanuguage the menu options werrent changing language and when i clicked to another page it would revert back to the english version and not in the current language

October 1, 2023 at 8:07 am #14492537

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Sorry for the delay, it was my weekend (Friday-Saturday) and the reply time will be shorter from now. I have tried to visit your site: hidden link and switched to secondary languages using the wpml language switcher. It seems the menu labels and links have a correct translation and the language switcher also works correctly. Could you please try clearing your browser cache to see if this resolves your issue?

If the issue still persists, please provide me with a page link where I can see this issue.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience

The topic ‘[Closed] Menu translation issues’ is closed to new replies.