This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
August 1, 2019 at 7:55 pm #4324971

andzelinaJ

I am trying to: translate the menu

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: translated category titles

Instead, I got: only some of the translated category items were showing (translated from english to lithuanian, when lithuanian site was chosen, then some of the would be showing correctly and some would still be in english); I clicked on synchronise menus between languages option and now the lithuanian menu version got distorted (showing a double menu - previously the structure itself was fine, only some of the titles were not translated, whereas now the menu itself is distorted); how can this be fixed? Also, previously home page was showing some of the translations and now it doesn't

August 2, 2019 at 1:19 am #4325621

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. In Appearance > Menus, is the menu displaying correctly?

Have you tried recreating the menu and syncing it again to see if the menu will display correctly in both languages? Are the Menu items all translated or are you using any page/post without translation?

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Menu translation issues’ is closed to new replies.