This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by taimurM 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
September 1, 2019 at 12:50 am #4491623

taimurM

Hi ! I had issue with header and footer menus both get changed when it translated to Arabic as shown in screen shot on header I see extra menus home v1 twice and on footer I see Electro theme default menu

Link below
English (Default) hidden link
Arabic : hidden link

September 1, 2019 at 8:07 am #4492211

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Could you please make sure you have followed our step by step guide for menu translation:
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-menus/

If still issue persists, please check for a possible theme and plugin conflict. To do that you can switch back to any default theme (e.g. Twenty Seventeen theme), Disable all plugins except WPML and see if this issue goes away with default theme and only WPML activated?

Thank you

September 1, 2019 at 12:30 pm #4492489

taimurM

Well Thanks Noman its good to see someone from my country is in the support - I manually Translate my menu and edit it - <3 So apparently my menu is translated - 0333 543 63 80 :p

September 2, 2019 at 8:32 am #4495269

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Great to hear that the issue is fixed and thanks for appreciation 🙂 Please mark the ticket as resolved and leave some rating when you have time. Have a great day. Thanks.

September 2, 2019 at 2:17 pm #4497623

taimurM

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!