This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
June 21, 2019 at 2:10 pm #4067727

rodolpheH

Bonjour.

Le plugin WPML provoque des erreurs 500 sur certaines pages (catégorie du blog par exemple : hidden link)

Si je désactive les plugins WPML tout refonctionne correctement.

Voici le log :

#0 /var/www/www.testapic.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/action-filter-loader/class-wpml-action-filter-loader.php(50): WPML_Fix_Link
$#1 /var/www/www.testapic.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/action-filter-loader/class-wpml-action-filter-loader.php(27): WPML_Action_F
$#2 /var/www/www.testapic.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.php(188): WPML_Action_Filter_Loader->load(Array)
#3 /var/www/www.testapic.com/wp-settings.php(362): include_once('/var/www/www.te...')
#4 /var/www/www.testapic.com/wp-config.php(142): require_once('/var/www/www.te...')
#5 /var/www/www.testap...
PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_requested_lang() on null in /var/www/www.testapic.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepres

$Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/www.testapic.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/utilities/class-wpml-locale.php(104): SitePress->get_current_language()
#1 /var/www/www.testapic.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.class.php(3212): WPML_Locale->locale()
#2 /var/www/www.testapic.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): SitePress->locale_filter('en_US')
#3 /var/www/www.testapic.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(208): WP_Hook->apply_filters('en_US', Array)
#4 /var/www/www.testapic.com/wp-includes/l10n.php(75): apply_filters('locale', 'en_US')
#5 /var/www/www.testapic.com/wp-includes/l10n.php(131): get_locale()
#6 /var/www/www.testapic.com/wp-includes/l10n.php(736): determine_locale()
June 24, 2019 at 5:42 am #4074659

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be assisting you further on this issue.

Could you please go to WPML->Languages and see if the default languages and other languages are set properly?

Is the same error happening on other pages too or it's just the mentioned page?

Further, Can you confirm that you are still experiencing issues with minimal set up (all plugins except WPML disabled and the theme on a WordPress default such as Twenty Nineteen)

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

June 24, 2019 at 7:18 am #4075013

rodolpheH

Hello Shekhar,

I tried to reset the default languages and disabled every WPML plugins except the core but I still have the error.

I have not another theme available so I can't try with the default one. Do you need anothers logs ?

Regards.

June 24, 2019 at 8:12 am #4075339

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Sure, To debug this issue further, I would need to check your site settings once, for this I would need temporary access (wp-admin and ftp) to your site.

So could you please provide me those details, you will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
hidden link

This info is private and available to you and WPML supporters only.
Read more about this: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Note:
Backup your sites before providing the credentials or if possible provide credentials for the test site

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Message "Ce site rencontre des difficultés techniques"’ is closed to new replies.