Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 2 years, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
May 7, 2019 at 4:43 pm

jamesP-5

I am trying to: Continue receiving support from Mr. Mihai Apetrei, but he closed the topic opened without solving the issue: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/messing-text-in-dashbord-italian-language-with-string-translation-active/

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: the normal characters in WP dashboard in italian language with string translator plug-in active

Instead, I got: the characters are all messing in italian language

text-messing-italiano2.png
text-messing-italiano.png
May 7, 2019 at 5:09 pm #3760905

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and welcome back.

Our ticket got closed automatically by the system because there was no reply from you for more than a few days.

I am opening our ticket back and I will be waiting for an answer from you regarding my last message there as the internal ticket in our developers team regarding your situation is still open and I will need what I requested in the ticket so that we can make this situation go forward.

Also, can you please mark this ticket as resolved?

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei