This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
March 7, 2019 at 5:15 pm #3286038

thomasO-21

Tell us what you are trying to do?

MIGRATE SITE TO NEW DOMAIN
REGISTER KEY ON NEW DOMAIN

March 8, 2019 at 7:23 pm #3295190

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. In this case you should remove your current key from your wpml.org account and register your new website, please, take a look at the section 'What do I need to do when the site’s URL changes?' from https://wpml.org/faq/install-wpml/#faq to learn the full details on how to register your new website. Please, let me know if you need any additional assistance. Have a nice day.

March 20, 2019 at 1:35 pm #3388725

thomasO-21

Hello Marcos,

Thank you for your reply.
More than a week ago, I did as you suggested.. I thought I would wit a bit to see if it would update... But the problem still persists. As you can see in the screen shot provided.
The live site is coworkingbarcelona.co
The dev site was coworkingbarcelona.xyz

Please help me update this.

Many thanks

March 20, 2019 at 6:49 pm #3392615

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Have you unregistered your development website (coworkingbarcelona.xyz) in order to register the new one? Also I see you didn't delete the key for your development site, please, delete all the keys and add a new one just for your live site. Please, let me know if it helps. Have a nice day.