This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
May 29, 2019 at 10:07 am #3914099

vincentK-10

I am trying to: Open hidden link as asked in the thread https://wpml.org/forums/topic/missing-2nd-language-content/

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: my website replicator.

Instead, I got: an error, saying that the link is not valid anymore.

Could you please try again with the loginn information I gave in the thread above ? I see no reason why you could not get access to it, and I have many plugins installed so it would be impossible to replicate my website with victorious flatworm.

Thank you !

May 30, 2019 at 6:47 am #3920785

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be assisting you further on this issue.

I hope you are talking about the media issues, it looks like the media aren't translated as a reason the issue is happening.

I would like to direct you to a relevant article from our documentation which should contain all the information you need to know to fix the media issue.
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/media-translation/

If there is anything missing, or you'd like clarifications, I am here to help. Just drop a reply here so I can help you further.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

May 31, 2019 at 5:27 pm #3932419

vincentK-10

Hello,

No it is not about media. The whole texts + images are moved to the right only on translated content, and many other problems. Could you please have a look at the original thread to which I included a link here ?

I'm considering stopping my abonment to WPML, even before I could use it properly ...

June 3, 2019 at 6:28 am #3939553

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

You mentioned "The whole texts + Images are moved to the right only on translated content" But I couldn't see this issue on the previous thread.

I can see the images aren't available in the media boxes as available here, hidden link

So, could you please elaborate the issue further?

Thanks

June 9, 2019 at 4:14 pm #3983443

vincentK-10

Hello,

Please find the screenshot below for the English version. Also as you said, pictures are missing on the front page.

Best regards.

June 10, 2019 at 3:55 am #3985075

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I am more confused here, to be honest, you mentioned earlier "The whole texts + Images are moved to the right only on translated content" But I couldn't see this issue on the previous thread.

But you now mentioned the images are missing in the latest reply, so the issue is only with the images, correct?

If so, can I ask you if you have duplicated/translated the images properly in the secondary languages? You can find more details here: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/media-translation/

Further, can you confirm that you are still experiencing issues with minimal set up (all plugins except WPML disabled and the theme on a WordPress default such as Twenty Nineteen)

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Missing 2nd language content’ is closed to new replies.