This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.
Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.
|March 19, 2019 at 11:18 am #3378385|
I am trying to: Add a second language Menu.
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link
I expected to see:(a + add additional language icon - see enclosed image - capture 1a)
Instead, I got: I don have this option (see capture 1b)
|March 19, 2019 at 11:23 am #3378445|
please email to - email@example.com thanks 🙂
|March 19, 2019 at 4:29 pm #3381405|
Languages: English (English )
Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)
Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!
I will be happy to help you with this.
This sounds very weird but it might be due to a couple of reasons. Let's check a few things first.
1. Can you please make sure that if you go to WPML > Support, the information in that table respects the WPML minimum-requirements list here: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/
2. Can you please make sure that all your plugins, themes and the WordPress Panel are updated and using the latest software version? I can see there are 6 updates available at the top of your screenshot. Make sure that you first create a full backup of the site before you update anything.
3. If nothing works, can you please follow the next steps:
❌ Before proceeding please make a full website backup! ❌
Go to WPML -> Support -> Troubleshooting
Press the following buttons:
4. If the issue is still happening, can you please try this:
- disable all plugins except WPML and its add-ons
If the issue happens even with the non-WPML plugins disabled:
- leave all the non-WPML plugins deactivated
Please let me know how that goes and if you were able to find anything.
I will be waiting for your response.