We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Sumit 3 years, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Sumit.

Author Posts
August 31, 2016 at 2:58 pm #1046968

timB-18

When using multi-currency and using one the currencies (other than default) our header (in cart summary ) and in the Cart page for checkout (next to the subwe are seeing this warning message flash up after new purchase and install of WPML for woocommerce site.

Warning: Missing argument 2 for WCML_Vpc::wcml_vpc_cart_exc() in ...wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/compatibility/class-wcml-vpc.php on line 9
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ...wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/compatibility/class-wcml-vpc.php on line 11

We noticed that when trying to add the other currencies a grey wheel would spin after saving, and eventually we would close the pop up window, however the currency would then be available (but obviously something is going wrong in the set up process)

September 1, 2016 at 7:36 am #1049138

Dat Hoang

Can you please explain me about with the detailed steps to replicate the issue?

--------

Based on the problem file, this issue is related to the plugin "Visual Products Configurator".

Can you please send the plugin file in your next private reply? I'd like to test it.
NOTE:
- You should use a storage service (like Google Drive, Dropbox...) and send the link in the reply.
- Check again and send me the latest version of plugin.

September 1, 2016 at 10:26 am #1053032

Dat Hoang

Thanks for your info. I confirm this issue.

I'm reporting this to our 2nd tier supporters.

September 13, 2016 at 1:05 pm #1077414

Sumit
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

I am Sumit from 2nd tier support.

I checked the issue and it is coming from WCML plugin. This WC extension is still under testing and our compatibility team added this issue to their checklist.
I will keep you informing about the status of issue.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Missing argument 2 for WCML_Vpc::wcml_vpc_cart_exc() in class-wcml-vpc.php’ is closed to new replies.