Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by mohameda-45 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
August 22, 2019 at 12:54 am #4435409

mohameda-45

dear ,
i want to know my login data to this link

hidden link

I bought more words but i don't know the how to manage this account .

August 22, 2019 at 6:37 pm #4442279

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Any purchase of words for ATE will be linked to your wpml.org account. Did you not get credited?

https://wpml.org/account/

See translation credit onthe right sidebar.

Kind regards
Andreas

August 22, 2019 at 7:11 pm #4442429

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

The link hidden link is not supposed to be accessed directly. As long zou are logged into your site and WPML is registered at PLugins -> Add new -> Commercial you should be redirected automatically.

Are you trying to merge or remove website from your ATE account?

https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/advanced-translation-editor/merging-and-removing-websites-from-your-advanced-translation-editor-account/

Kind regards
Andreas

August 25, 2019 at 7:04 am #4453321

mohameda-45

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!