This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Riffaz 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
June 24, 2019 at 10:16 am #4076301

alexanderA-22

dear support,

i have problems with the following links:

hidden link
hidden link

Its not showing the language selector... in the admin -> pages i have for the translations instead of the pen symbol a gearwheel. When trying to edit the page, it doesnt load (ends with blank screen) or i get an error that the site has technical difficulties.

June 24, 2019 at 10:37 am #4076531

alexanderA-22

here a screenshot

June 24, 2019 at 12:30 pm #4077251

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

This may be because your hosting package resources are not enough.

You have 128 memory limit which may not enough with some plugin and your max in vars is 1000. you may need 10000.

To check this,

Debugging
1. Please follow the debugging information provided here: https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/#enabling-the-built-in-debugging-feature-in-wordpress.
2. Repeat the action of creating the problem.
3. Copy and paste the contents of debug.log (log file inside the /wp-content/ directory) here for me to see

Let me know.

Regards,
Riffaz.

June 24, 2019 at 4:18 pm #4078579

alexanderA-22

ok thanks that helped a lot. how do i do the problem i have with the legal notice and privacy... how do i translate them... i only see a gearwheel and no pen to translate... and when i go here hidden link i have no language selector on the page.

June 25, 2019 at 5:31 am #4081425

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Great, that helped.

Regarding the other issue just click on the wheel and complete the translation 100 percentage.
Then check the page you will ave to have the language switcher.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,