This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
January 28, 2019 at 8:17 pm

albertoY

I am trying to: use WPML on a normal basis

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: the whole media library

Instead, I got: nothing, just the media from before installing WPML Multilingual CMS, which is causing conflicht.... if i deactivate it, my site works totally fine... (IM INCLUDING SCREENSHOTS OF WHAT I GET AND WHAT I SHOULD GET)

January 29, 2019 at 5:49 pm #3141089

albertoY

many of my portfolio items are missing when WPML Multilingual CMS is activated too...

two days already with no answer from you...

PLEASE, I NEED HELP ASAP!!!!!!

January 29, 2019 at 6:29 pm #3141287

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

I apologize for the wait you are experiencing , this is not usual in the Support Forum , i am taking a closer look within your issue and will be updating you shortly

January 29, 2019 at 6:39 pm #3141319

albertoY

thanks a lot bobby.

Hope you can help guys! hope the fix does not involve breaking the site please, since i had another plugin before which caused me serveral headaches and i installed wpml in order to fix those issues...

If you check the pages, it is messy because im currently fixing those issues, so i hope your tricks dont break the site and i dont lose all the work and effort i put on it...

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards

A

January 29, 2019 at 6:52 pm #3141353

Bobby
Supporter

Hi There,

we can do the following to make sure that my tests do not interfere with your live site and work

i can migrate to our Cloudways staging servers this will allow me to work without your live site changing to do this please if possible provide me with admin access to the account you have provided me above as i currently cannot view the plugins area

also just to verify, when WPML Media is enabled you only see the 5 elements compared to 753 ?

January 29, 2019 at 7:00 pm
January 29, 2019 at 10:04 pm #3141757

albertoY

hi mate.

thanks for your reply.

I gave you admin permisions with the previous credentials. You should have full access to my website now...

No..actually the problem is with WPML Multilingual CMS not with WPML media

hope you can help soon please

regards

A

January 30, 2019 at 8:16 am #3142568

Bobby
Supporter

Hello,

thank you for providing the admin access , i noticed that the configuration for existing media had not be run yet, with WPML activated there were about 6 media showing and after running the media configuration within WPML->Settings->Media i was able to re populate all of them.

please verify with me , i have checked the front end and it looks like the media is working as expected.

The topic ‘[Closed] MISSING MEDIA LIBRARY’ is closed to new replies.