This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by veronicaR-2 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
August 30, 2019 at 8:20 pm #4489137

veronicaR-2

I had GTranslate installed previously, and decided to switch to WPML. Over the past year or so my team has been manually translating every page on the website into Chinese (Simplified) and French. I believe all pages had been completed before deleting GTranslate and un-hiding WPML language on Monday, however the majority of my French pages no longer exist/have no translations.

Are translations saved somewhere on the database with WPML? Is there a way to go back and see if these pages did in fact have translations on them without reverting to a backup and losing the work I've completed this week?

September 3, 2019 at 12:49 pm #4504537

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

1.- Could you describe the steps you followed in order to translate the pages? Attaching some screenshots might help me to understand it.

2.- Please provide the debug information of the site. In this link you will find the steps to follow: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Kind regards,
Carlos

September 4, 2019 at 10:06 pm #4514213

veronicaR-2

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!