This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Product are translated but are not showing their pictures on the translated pages.

Solution: Make sure to always translate products using WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual.

Verify if all products are translated or need an update.

Check WooCommerce Multilingual -> Status -> Troubleshooting for syncronizing products, taxonomies, etc.

In case you wish to use different images for different languages please use our Media Translation Plugin.

Relevant Documentation: https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/ https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/media-translation/#copying-and-translating-attachments

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by mathieuR-16 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
May 17, 2019 at 7:52 pm

mathieuR-16

Hi,

I need help to figure out how to solve this issue:

on shop page you will see pictures of products (default language)
hidden link

but on multi language version:

hidden link

no pictures are showing.

Same problem as product pages

default language:
hidden link

other language:
hidden link

Can you help?

May 17, 2019 at 11:22 pm #3837271

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML Support.

Please go to WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual -> Products.

As far I see the German products are translated and you used the WPML Classic Translation Editor for those translations.

The English product translations are asking for an update and I can see that you are translating these products now with the Advanced Translation Editor.

Simply enter the products and complete the translations again. This should solve the issue.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards
Andreas

May 18, 2019 at 3:41 pm #3839219

mathieuR-16

That one works, thanks. Last question, how can i change from advanced to classic translator for each language?

May 18, 2019 at 4:12 pm #3839285

mathieuR-16

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!