This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
October 5, 2018 at 10:21 am #2790359

rasimA

Hi,

My website main language is German and second language is English.

I cannot see some Sizes of some products on the English language. When I update the products on the admin page, the missing sizes come back. Please check attached screenshots.

You can see the English version before and after the update.

Also you can see another example on this link:

hidden link

This is not happening with all products only with some of them. The weird thing is that the missing sizes are not the only "Out of stock" ones, "In stock" sizes also dont show up.

Urgent help is really appreciated

October 8, 2018 at 11:44 am #2795845

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

Could you please update the product on both languages and let me know if that helps? Also could you please check if the problem exists on newly created pages?

Further, Could you please perform the below steps and let me know if that helps?

- please go to WPML-> Support ->Troubleshooting and click the below buttons:
+ Backup your site.
+ Set Language information
+ Clear Cache in WPML
+ Fix element types collation
+ Assign translation status to the duplicated content

Minimal Setup
If you disable all non-related WPML plugins, switch to one of default themes, the problem persists or not?
NOTE:
+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!).

Debugging
1. Please follow the debugging information provided here: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/ .
2. Repeat the action of creating the problem.
3. Copy and paste the contents of debug.log (log file inside the /wp-content/ directory) here for me to see.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Missing some variations on the second language’ is closed to new replies.