Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by sarah.n 6 years, 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: sarah.n.

Author Posts
December 21, 2012 at 3:06 am #92512

Ian

Hi
Using String Translate I can see a string coming from a WooCommerce extension. However the string does not appear in the String Translation module like most all the others. Is there a workaround?
Thanks

December 21, 2012 at 3:09 am #92513

Ian

I did raise this with the extension developer who could not resolve the issue for me but did mention the following:

"I did notice, however, that the extension was missing the loading of the textdomain. If you want to download the latest version, it *might* be accessible from WPML now - I can't guarantee it, though."

Is this something I can resolve and is it connected?

December 21, 2012 at 3:26 am #92519

Amir
Supporter

How about getting the extension developer to work on this with us? We can certainly help to correct that code.

If it's one of WooCommerce core developers, we're already in contact, working on several things together. If it's a third-party developer, can you ask him to contact us here?
http://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/go-global-program/

December 21, 2012 at 7:55 am #92556

sarah.n
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Hello Ian,

I see that Amir already replied to you above. Why don't you update your extension as the developer suggested first? Then if you still have the problem do as Amir suggested.

December 22, 2012 at 1:03 am #92754

Ian

Hi
I am already running everything up to date I think - at least nothjing is showing in my wordpress admin panel as needing updating and I assume everyone is now using the wordpress update functionality now.

I have let the developer know and maybe they will take you up on the offer - or maybe just stick their head in the one language sand 🙂

Thanks

December 24, 2012 at 11:26 am #92976

sarah.n
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Hello Ian,

You wrote:

at least nothjing is showing in my wordpress admin panel as needing updating and I assume everyone is now using the wordpress update functionality now. 

Well, experience has shown that this is not always the case. Better check the versions manually anyway.

We will be here for you should you need any further assistance.

The topic ‘[Closed] Missing String’ is closed to new replies.